Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Break Is Here for Teachers!!!

For some reason, this looks just like how I feel!!!! Summer break from school is such a relaxed time. I have bought new ferns, planted new bedding plants, and am really enjoying my hosta's. They are getting bigger and bigger every year.And of course with summer break comes the tanning and the pool. I finally have my pool almost pristine.
I am also enjoying my new car. I totaled my cute little blue Cavalier during the last two months of school. I bought a 2009 Ford Fusion. I was able to get my sunroof and spoiler back. The greatest thing my new car has is SYNC. I can make and take calls by pushing a button on my steering wheel and never touch my phone. How safe!!!!
Also during the early summer months are many graduations....Below is my step-daughter, Emily, graduating from the University of Tennessee with her degree in Nursing. We are all so proud of you Emily!!!!
Proud Dad, Mark and EmilyEmily with her brother, Justin, and step-brother, Cody after graduation.The gang, excluding myself....I had no personal days left at school so I did not get to attend.
Sorry again, Emily.
Last but no least is Emily and Travis, her future husband in May, 2010. Oh my!!!! Emily, I will make sure to keep my personal days for the wedding. I can't wait!
WE LOVE YOU EMILY AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Love all of the pictures! I am glad you are out of school now so you can post more! I love reading them! Your pool looks GREAT! I cannot wait until I am there to swim in it!! YAY!

Emily said...

yay me!!! :) haha. great pics from graduation!