Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shop Till We Drop

Lana is home for a while....YEAH!!! We spent part of today wedding shopping and the rest of the day shopping for "ourselves". WHOOPIE..... One stop was at Old Navy at The Avenue. They have the cutest clothes. Lana got a cute denim skirt and I bought three cute tops.

Our last stop was at Hobby Lobby. We told my future son-in-law that we were supporting H.L. by shopping there today. He is a district manager of Hobby Lobby in South Carolina. They had home accents 66% off today. I got a few cute things.
Decorating a little for July 4th.

Lana took this picture in front of my pool. We have enjoyed three days straight of sunshine, floats, and tanning.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hi Melanie,

I stopped over from Lana's blog. I wanted to tell you I LOVE your sundress. It is soooo CUTE! I know you enjoyed having your daughter home. I can't believe her wedding day is almost here!♥ I met her through the blogs and I think she is just so sweet.