Monday, January 26, 2009

New Sunday class

Bro. Danny talked last Sunday about listening to God speak to us and hearing what he says. Well, we needed a new teacher for the children's class. I had already told Bro. Danny that I was with children all week and thought someone else should do. Guess what, I had this class on my mind for about two straight days....I decided that was God talking to me and I had better listened. So I picked up the phone and called Sherry and told her I would teach. I had a great time my first Sunday morning. We talked about the reputation of Daniel, did a comparison of a clean and stained reputation by using a manipulative of a clothesline. We then discussed various objects (animals, fruit, etc.) and decided what type of reputation they had. We ended our class doing the Kevin Kidd Cd with the song "It's A Happy, Clappy Day." What a wonderful way to start the day.Look out Doris....the Crawford boys will take your place playing the guitar. Mr. Doris Ferrell is graciously giving Wyatt and Lane Crawford lessons after church. Dad Clay is sitting in for a lesson too.

2 comments:

Lana said...

I'm glad you like your new Sunday school class! I love this last picture...cute!

Anonymous said...

Melanie Thanks for inviting me to your site I really enjoyed looking at it and had a few tears yes my boy is growing up. It is great!!! Thanks for all you do. Angela